You must be in need of a kind of reliable soldering wire during your welding task! Just have a look at our WLXY 0.51mm Diam Tin Lead Melt Rosin Core Soldering Wire sold here! Having a good solder-ability and insulation resistance, this soldering wire will bring no spattering and non-corrosive performance when soldering is conducted. Due to its low melting point, it is always applied to iron soldering with bright and full soldering points. What about buying one right now?
- Good solder-ability, insulation resistance, no spattering and non-corrosive
- It is affordable and convenient to operate
- It has excellent performance in desoldering
- Widely used in electrical and electronics, solder parts like circuit board, electronics devices and others
- High-strength material ensures the durablity and quality
||Tin, Lead Alloy
||(2.17 x 2.17 x 1.18)" / (5.5 x 5.5 x 3)cm (L x W x H)
||3.6oz / 102g
1. Please allowed 0.1-0.3cm differences due to manual measurement, thank you for your understanding!
2. Due to the difference between different monitors, please understand that the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.