No Products in the Cart
Smashed or Cracked your iPhone 6S Plus LCD Touch Screen? Take a try of our LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Assembly Replacement for iPhone 6S Plus Black. With meticulous workmanship based on reliable material, this LCD touch screen guarantees absolutely superior quality and reliability. Effectively helping to cure display problems, such as cracked scree, wrong color issues and dead pixels etc, the touch screen digitizer for iPhone 6S Plus also ensures high definition and clear views. Besides, with given disassembling tools, it will be more convenient to deal with.
|iPhone 6s Plus
Some tips for installation:
1. If the Screen assembly you ordered have Home button. However, due to Apple's limitation, each iPhone 6,iPhone 6 plus,iPhone 6S,iPhone 6S plus 'ID recognizes only one fingerprint, so after replacing the Home button's feedback flat cable, the fingerprint recognizing function would be erased. If you wish to reactivate this function, remove our flat cable and use your original one, or apply a new ID from Apple's after-sale service department for our flat cable.
2. Please switch off iphone before replacing the screen!
3. Please clean the cables and screen before installing them.
4. Please try your best to avoid the static electricity!
5. Please be carefully when installing, especially for the flex cable.
6. Please test the LCD before final installation.Connect the flex cable to the motherboard, then turn on the phone to check whether it display well.
7. Professional installation is recommended, we will not be responsible for any damage caused to your phone or lcd assembly during installing.
1. Our LCD Display Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement for iPhone WITHOUT Home Button, Front Camera, Proximity Flex, Ear Speaker.
2. If phone is hot after replacement, please switch off phone immediately to avoid burning.
3. Please upgrade the current system to the latest version when black-white screen issue occurs.
4. The winding displacement can't be soldered.
5. Protective film can't tear, guarantee the complete, otherwise the product can't be returned.
6. Please select the correct item when you order it and think twice before you disassemble your phone.
7. Due to the complexity of iPhone structures, suggest you that seek the professional for dismantling your iPhone, otherwise it may be easy broken. We'll not bear the loss of incorrect installation and purchase, thanks for your understanding.
Remove the LCD screen
1. Detach the screws on both sides of the slot.
2. Suck the screen with a suction pad. Please put the suction pad away from the home key and remember to suck the screen with moderate strength.
3. Remove the suction pad and slowly open the screen.
4. Unscrew the screws to detach the iron plate that is for fixing the screen flex cables.
5. Remove the flex cables of screen and touch screen.
6. The screen has been detached from the main board completely.
Install the LCD screen
1. (Hold the block of the LCD flex cable with your left thumb as the pictures shows.)
Don't bend the position of the flex cable that the screwdriver points to.
2. The position between the block and LCD back cannot be bent.) Gently press the block with the left thumb and lightly bend the flex cable with the right index finger.
3. Keep pressing the block with your left thumb when you buckle the connector of LCD flex onto the main board. You will hear a sound when they are well connected. If not, please buckle it again.
4. Keep pressing the block with your left thumb then you buckle the connector of touch screen flex onto the main board. You will hear a sound when they are well connected. If not, please buckle it again.
5. When you are testing the screen, please don't bend the flex cable under the block.
Please check the LCD and touch screen flex cable are well buckled onto the main board. And then keep pressing the connector of the flex cable when you are testing the screen.
6. Please pay attention to the angel and gesture. Keep pressing the connector of the flex cable when you are testing the screen. The angle between the screen and the main board should be over 45 degrees.
If the screen is abnormal, please buckle the flex cables again.