No Products in the Cart
1. One hand holds the bottom of the product, and the other holds the product cover with a clockwise knob to separate the cover from the chassis trap,Take out a piece of sticky board (included), tear the protective fifilmfrom it, then fix it on bottom of the trap.
2. Connect the product to a 5V power supply by USB power line(included), or choose to install 3 No. 7 dry batteries to power,choose working modes as you required.
3.Position the pest trap on pest surface where you see insects activity(or hang it on a rope where mosquitoes need to be trapped),don’t cover its light.
Mode 1: strong warm light to attract flfleas, mites, bugs, moths,pest
Mode 2: light warm light to attract flfleas, mites, bugs, moths,pest
Mode 3: strong purple light to attract mosquitoes, flflies,pest
Mode 4: light purple light to attract mosquitoes, flflies,pest
Turned off the light, the flfly trap can catch cockroaches, ants, bugs andother crawlers.
1. Cut off the pest trap from electricity when it is not in use.
2. Do not immerse the pest trap into water or other liquid.
3. Do not cover the pest trap when it’s working.a
4. Replace the sticky board when it’s pest with insects.
5. Please keep your pet and children away from the pest trap.
6. The pest trap can be connected to 5V power bank or mobile power.Or use No. 7 dry battery for power supply.