Sometimes we find small chips or cracks in the windshield in front of the car and even affect driving safety. How to repair that? Go to the 4S shop? In fact, because the front and back windshields are double-layered laminated glass, if the crack is not large, you can repair it by yourself and enjoy the DIY repair fun, you will witness these kit restore your car's charm like it's never been damaged before. Try it!
- 1. Super Strong Repair Ability: The key is the repair fluid, the shear strength can reach to 20PA, the repair location will not be broken even though glass break. After applying the repair gel, the strength of the windshield will be higher than the original glass.
- 2. Vacuum Design: Unique vacuum design will prevent air getting in between the gel and effect on the repair outcome. Vacuum the cracks before injecting the repair gel, the gel will better filling the cracks, the repair windshield will be strong and beautiful.
- 3. Steady Injection: If the gel is inject in the cracks unsteadily, the repair will be failed. Enhanced injection plastic injection molding head, can produce a strong pressure to push the repair liquid into cracks, will restore your windshield to the original and better.
- 4. Easy to Operate: It allows anyone make permanent air-tight repairs on most laminated windshield glass. It can quickly and effectively repair small cracks, star damage , cobwebs, combination damage in 20-30 minute. The method is to clean and dry the glass surface before construction, pump out the air, then squeeze the resin into the cracks of the cracks or bullets, permeate, pressurize, then put on the curing strip, then quickly dry and solidify under ultraviolet light 5-10 mins. It is to scrape off the residual resin with a spatula.
- 5. Safe: All material without chemicals or toxic material.
- 6. Widely Use: Designed for most types of outer glass small damaged by double layer laminated windshield glass. Works best on small chips, bulls-eye, spider web, star-shaped, half-moon crescents, crack not more than 12 inches/ 30 cm and round damage not more than one inch in diameter.
- 6 Advantages of Windshield Repair Kit:
- -Prevent chips or cracks from expanding to ensure safe driving.
- -No need to disassemble, avoid poor sealing and car damage caused by glass replacement.
- -Reduce waste glass, conform to environmental trends.
- -Sturdy and durable after repair, restore the original strength of the glass, the clarity can reach about 95%.
- -Repair quickly, saving time and trouble.
- -Save on the cost of replacing the glass.
- Windshield Repair Instructions:
- 1. Clean Damaged Area
- Clean out any loose glass particles for pit (hole caused by striking object) of the break using pin from injector. Using a dry cloth or paper towel to clean the break area surrounding.
- 2. Mount Seal to Windshield
- Peel backing one side of adhesive seal line up hole in seal with pit (pointing tab upward). Press seal to glass. Run fingers around seal to insure a good bond.
- 3. Remove Backing from Seal Mount Pedestal to Adhesive Seal
- Peel backing from top side of adhesive seal. Line up pedestal with adhesive seal making sure tabs match up. Press pedestal to glass. Run fingers around pedestal to insure a tight bond.
- 4. Place Resin into Pedestal
- Cut tip off resin container to open stem. Place stem 1/4 inch into pedestal opening. Slowly squeeze tube releasing resin into pedestal. Continue squeezing resin tube and remove from pedestal. Wipe any excess resin from tip with cloth & save the empty container.
- 5. Lock Plunger in Vacuum Position
- Connect injector to pedestal, hold injector with one hand, pull plunger upward with the other hand. Lock plunger by engaging lower notch in plunger with spring clip. Release hands and allow device to remain in locked position. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- 6. Fill Injector with Air
- Take injector out from the pedestal, make the plunger to its maxi position. Put the injector back to the pedestal.
- 7. Move Plunger to Pressure
- Hold injector with one hand and rotate plunger releasing spring clip from lower notch. Depress plunger downward engage upper notch with spring clip. Let sit for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- 8. Remove Pedestal from Glass
- Loosen outer edges of pedestal with a safety razor. Once top part of pedestal and seal is bent away from glass surface, grip pedestal tab as shown. Slowly pull up until removed. Wipe and remove excess resin.
- 9. Pit Filling Procedure
- Hold resin container in one hand and make ready the clear curing film in the other hand. Slowly squeeze resin container applying a drop of resin. Place clear curing film over pit holding resin in the pit.
- 10. Curing & Finishing
- Run safety razor lightly over clear film to vent out any air bubbles. Note: ultra videt sun rays cure the resin. Park vehicle in direct sunlight for 15 minutes. On hazy days, park vehicle in sun light for minimum of 1 hour to finish scrap off cured resin and clear film flush with the glass surface using safety razor.
- Warm Tip:
- Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
- Repair should be made in the shaded area with the windshield temperature between 50℉ and 75℉.
- Pure scratches, small dots without clear cracks are NOT suitable for this window chip repair kit.
- Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car's painted finish, wiper blades or plastic trim as this may cause damage.
- You can read the detailed repair steps introduction before you operate, it makes repair process so easy.
The repair fluid will be randomly sent black or white bottle packaging, and the color of individual accessories will be shipped randomly. Product packaging sometimes has some differences.
||Plastic & Rubber
|Repair Liquid Material
- 1 x Windshield Repair Injector
- 1 x 2ml Bottle of Resin Repair Fluid
- 1 x Blade
- 1 x Curing Film
- 3 x Adhesive Pad
- 1 x Pedestal