This Combination of Professionally Adjusted Tile Tools Increases the Efficiency of Tile Laying, Ensures Flatness Between Tiles and Avoids Inequalities.
- Reduces Installer Fatigue/ress.
- Reduce the Need for Grinding and Polishing.
- Wear-resistance,reusable and Durable to Use.
- Keep the Balance of the Tiles in the Same Horizontal Position.
- Useful for Preventing Tiles from Moving During the Curing Process.
- Perfect for Making Tile Laying Speed Faster and Improving Working Efficiency.
- Insert the T-pin Along the Crack (between 2 to 6mm) , then Rotate It 90 Degrees.
- Clamp the T-pin at the Bottom of the Two Bricks.
- Tighten the Adjusting Cover So That the Two Bricks Are in the Same Level.
- Wait About 4-5 Hours After Leveling.
- Before the Cement or Tile Glue Has Completely Dried Up (usually No More Than 6 Hours). Rotate the Adjustment Cover Counterclockwise, Rotate the T-type Leveler 90 Degrees to Make It Parallel to the Tile Gap, and Taken Out.
- Remove the Leveler,clean and Dry Storage for Reuse.
- When Tightening, It is Best to Rotate the T-needle Back and Forth a Few Turns to Make the Sorrounding Cement Reserve Some Space So That the Tile Leveling Set Can Be Easier Removed.
- Before the Cement or Tile Glue Has Completely Dried Up (usually No More Than 6 Hours), Tighten the Adjusting Cover in the Opposite Direction, then Rotate the T-pin 90 Degrees So That the T-pin Turns to a Zigzag Parallel to the Tile.
- The Tile Leveler is Suitable for Tile Gap Between 2mm to 6mm and Tile Thickness of 3mm to 17mm.
- Product Material: Thickened Pp Plastic + Manganese Steel
- Suitable for Tile Thickness: 5-16mm/0.2-0.63inch
- Suitable for Tile Joints: 1. 5mm/0.06inch and Above 1.5mm/0.06inch
- 1 x Handle
- 50 x Replaceable Steel Needles
- 50 x Leveling Tools
- 50 x Adjustment Cover
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.