Put an end to the struggle between your windshield and ice once and for all with this Heated Auto Ice Scraper. Clears away stubborn ice quickly and easily. Simply plug the Heated Ice Scraper into your car's 12-Volt outlet and in just a couple of minutes it's ready to cut through stubborn ice. Plus, it has a built-in rubber squeegee to wipe away the excess water, leaving a clear, unobstructed view.
Small portable, Compact easy to carry or store conveniently in your glove boxes
- Compact, with curved handle design, easy to use, easy cleaning
- Delicate and cabinet, handle the arc design, energy saving
- Stainless steel support of the blade strengthen the hardness, no broken
- Anti-skid material between hardness and softness
Fine workmanship, quality is absolutely first class
- Easy to remove the thick ice and snow è�?/li>
How to Use:
- Insert the plug(1)into vehicle's cigarette lighter.
- Turn on the product by pushing the On/Off switch, the indicator light would be turned on to indicate the product is operating,
- Allow the heating element(4) to warm for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place the ice scraper over at any corner of a frozen window surface or windshield for a few seconds.
- Once melting begins, scrape either up or down to chip away the ice buildup.
- Note:The heating element(4) should NEVER make direct contact with window or other vehiclc surface.
- Use the squeegee blade(3) to remove any remaining moisture on the window surface.
- Switch off the ice scrape, unplug it to allow it to cool completely (for 3 to 5 minutes) before storing.
Heating element(4) gets very hot, and can cause burns and start a fire. DO NOT touch the heating element when the product is turned on.
- Keep the product away from children.
- The product is not a toy, it should only be used by adults or with adult supervision.
- Be very careful not to expose the heating element(4) to skin, clothing, or any surface that can be damaged by heat.
- Do not leave the ice scraper unattended when switched on. Unplug when not in use.
- Never place the heated ice scraper directly on glass, or any of the vehicles interior surface.
- Do not apply heat on plexiglass or on plastic windows of convertibles.
|Black + Silver