No Products in the Cart
Features: These tips are made from copper and not electroplated, easy to tin and diamagnetic, suitable for lower temperature soldering. There are total 12 shapes of soldering tips in this set and you can choose the proper one for different soldering needs. Don't leave your iron running for hours and hours if you are not using it. This can make the tip get black oxide cover. Try to tin the tip as it heats. If you leave it on too long or run it too hot it will burn off the solder and go black again. These soldering tips are suitable for soldering stations.
● Material: Copper
● Type: Lead-free
● Temperature Range: 200-480°
● Shape: 12Pcs/Package (I+B+K+2.4D+3C+1.2D+1.6D+3.2D+1C+2C+3C+4C)
● Suitable for: soldering station
● Quantity: 12 Pcs/1 Set
● Please allow 1-3mm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid
● Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you! Package Contents:
● 12 Pcs x Soldering Tips (I+B+K+2.4D+3C+1.2D+1.6D+3.2D+1C+2C+3C+4C)
17 Pcs x Soldering Tips (SI+I+B+2B+K+SK+1.5K+2.4D+1.2D+1.6D+3.2D+4.2D+1C+2C+3C+4C+5C)
*Note: All is subject to the actual product, the picture is for reference only.
Pure copper tip,Excellent thermal conductivity,Uniform heating.
Due to the softness of pure copper, long-term high-temperature dry burning operation is not allowed.
Type: Lead-free soldering iron tip
Material: pure copper
Outer layer: chrome-plated alloy
Outer diameter: 6.0mm
Inner diameter: 4.0mm
1* Soldering Iron Tips Set